Saturday, January 27, 2018

Information!

         Services:          

I am a full service provider of the GFE. I love to cuddle and take baths together and so very much more! I do have a few limits such as CIM and anal. I am a very kinky girl and love love love to incorporate it into play, however it is not mandatory at all! Below is a list of my current session types with descriptions. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. ((Contact info can be found near the end)). 

I will take a moment here to say, If I am working, with family, at school, ect and I cannot text you back within an hour, I will NOT message you back. This is a safety precaution for my fantastic friends with ladies and children.

1. Regular Session: 
           These can be purchased in Half-Hour or Full-Hour sessions, no Quick-Visits are available. We are able to negotiate a longer period if needed. This provides all of the basics. 

2. Breeding Session: 
             I will not take my birth control or make you protect us from little ones, the risk will be there. We will stay together for an hour and see if we can fill me up enough to make a baby. ((No strings attached. No real names allowed to protect all parties))It has occurred to me with these sessions, if you want a high chance of "breeding" let me know. I can contact you close to my fertile window and set something up. 

3. Fetish Session: 
              This is for all those fetishes that you are interested in but don't really know how to ask about. Golden showers? I love them. Spankings? Mmmmm Sir, more please? Breathe play? Fuck yes! We will have a blast! I am naturally submissive and have many toys that can be used, most in the realm of impact play and bondage. Let's see how much trouble we can create. 

4. Special Fetishes: 
               I apologize but the below are listed as special fetishes due to being a bit harder for me to do. Are you interested in age play? Choking me on a certain member? I am more than happy to fulfill your fantasy but I do require a bit of advance notice. 

5. Overnights
                  All the fun can be had in one night! Let's see what all we can do in a single night! Starts at 8pm and ends at 9am. Can be combined with the breeding session.

If something is not covered, feel free to send me a message and we can discuss. I love to make fantasies come true! 

     A few quick "rules":     
1. I do require everyone I see to be able to verify they are "safe". Seeing someone else who can vouch for you, making reviews on one of the review sites, or even having a full facebook will work. If I have seen you before, these do not count for you. I do make sure I am safe. 
2. I use a safe call. Which means someone will know where I am and for how long. ((My apt)) If something happens they will be here in a heartbeat. 

            FAQ:          
I work off 86th and Harcourt in a private residence. 
I live alone, with 2 cats and a few small caged pets. 
My rates are not negotiable. 
I do not do outcall, under any circumstance. 
Yes, I accept tips and gifts. 
I do not talk about "specifics". 

            Rates:          
Standard Sessions- Half 90, Full 160
Breeding Sessions- Full: 250 Full+Half 450
Fetish Sessions- Full 300 ((We can negotiate for more time, if requested.))
Special Fetishes- Full: 301 ((I just need the advance notice with this one. 
Overnights- 13 hours 800

     A Sneak Peak:     








Contact information: 
Phone: 765.570.6713
Email: hispuponix@gmail.com
Fet: Pup_Onix

I look forward to meeting with you, sugar!


(((Pssss my birthday is coming up!))

4 comments:

  1. What is the best way to get a hold of you?

    Let me know, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, through text. However if it's a hour or more before I see your message, I won't answer for your protection. If you want this void, let me know in said messages. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, are you still around? So many "sites" have closed down and I wasn't sure how to get a hold of you now. Please let me know, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. You still avaliable if so please reply

    ReplyDelete